Architectural Technician Job Description:
Large construction company looking for an Architectural Technician to join in their construction design branch.
Ideal candidates should:
- have at least 5 years’ experience in the architectural design territory and relevant New Zealand degree in construction
- be a fast learner and have a willingness to carry out in-depth learning of local design structure
- have New Zealand Architectural Technician experience
- have experience in building consent, using Revit at master level and be familiar with NZS3604, NZ Building Code
- have good communication skills and the ability to work well with a team
Mandarin is preferred
Please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or email@example.com for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-five years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it's who we are and what we do!