Our client, location is in North Shore, seeks a senior level of Architectural Technician to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands on experience working on delivering high quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration.
- Produce high quality Building Consent drawings and full contract documentation from concept drawings.
- Deliver customer briefing sessions and produce concept designs.
- Site visit when it is necessary.
- Liaise with structural engineers and other consultants to complete consent drawings.
- Complete Building Consent amendments.
- Supervise junior designers, peer review design by others and uphold company design standards.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Most than 3 years' practical experience.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- Experience in Revit is a plus.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of the NZ Building code and District Plans knowledge and experience.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sector.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Mandarin speaking is must
If you have more than 10 years’ experience, just give me a call for a confidential conversation. We can discuss some partnership opportunities.
If it sounds like you, please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or email@example.com for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-five years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it is who we are and what we do!