Our client, location is in North Shore, seeks an intermediate level Urban Planner to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands-on experience working on delivering high-quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration.
Qualifications and skills would be:
- 2-5 years’ planning experience under your belt.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- A tertiary qualification in urban planning, resource management.
- Strong working knowledge of the Resource Management Act 1991.
- Critical thinking skills, and a collaborative and agile mindset.
- A high level of customer service skills with excellent case management and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
If it sounds like you, please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-five years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it is who we are and what we do!