- Multiple Policy Advisor and Senior Policy Advisor roles, ranging from strategic to operational to legislative policy
- Full time positions
- Wellington CBD
At NICHE, we have been very busy this year recruiting for various Senior and Principal level Policy roles across the public sector. And right now, I am looking for experienced Advisors and Senior Advisors for my clients across a range of policy projects, ranging from Strategic to Operational to Legislative work programmes.
As an experienced policy professional, you will be used to working in ambiguous environments and thinking about big issues and opportunities for changes and significant impacts across the public sector. You will enjoy coaching and mentoring junior team members and will be a superb communicator with well-developed influencing skills that will allow you to work collaboratively within and across the organisation and with key stakeholders. You will possess superior analytical skills and can influence and drive change.
To be successful in these roles, you will have:
- University Degree / Tertiary qualification
- Experience in providing high quality policy advice
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management skills with a range of diverse and complex stakeholders
- The ability to look at the big picture without losing sight of the details
- Solid understanding of the machinery of government
- Experience in leading end to end policy projects at a Senior Level would be advantageous
These opportunities will enable you to further develop your public sector career in a positive, self-managing environment where success is celebrated.
If you would like to find out more about these roles, then please email your CV to Priti Saboo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 04 471 5874 for a confidential discussion.