Our client, location is in Newmarket, seeks an intermediate level draftsperson to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands on experience working on delivering high quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration. This is a good opportunity for a junior to intermediate level draftsperson to stamp their own personality on the role and produce quality concepts to go to full working drawings.
Qualifications and skills would be:
- 1-3 years' practical experience.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sector.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Mandarin speaking is must
If it sounds like you, please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or email@example.com for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-five years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it is who we are and what we do!