We are seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Solicitor/Associate for an opportunity to work in a growing firm, where the work is exciting and varied.
This is a great role for a motivated and talented litigator for a newly created role in the Litigation Team. This role consists of a variety of interesting commercial litigation work, including insolvency, product disputes, franchising/licensing, defamation, defence work in regulatory and estates. You will mentor, and delegate to others in the team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- at least 4 years + experience of a litigator within a firm
- experience in at least one of the following areas - insolvency and/or insurance, resource management
- innovative, strategic and embrace technology
- enjoy and have coaching and mentoring experience
- must have, or be eligible to apply for a practicing certificate in New Zealand
- located in Wellington CBD
Our client is a long established and well respected law firm which provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. They are a supportive and collegial team that offer fantastic opportunities with a range of wellness, cultural competence, leadership development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity , so if this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply button. For more information please contact Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with full confidentiality