Large construction company seeks to hire a Project Manager to manage current and on-going construction projects including residential sites. The ideal candidate should have a relevant degree, such as Civil Engineering, Construction Management qualification, and extensive experience in the Civil, Residential industry.
The typical responsibilities of a Project Manager can include any of the following:
- Meeting with clients and customers to determine requirements and report project progress
- Engaging with government officials, building professionals and architects to plan work
- Estimate the number of workers, materials, and machinery needed for construction projects
- Managing and training onsite workforce
- Managing risks to avoid delays
- Tracking and reporting construction costs
- Liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to
- Implement traffic management and environmental protection plans
- Work with quantity surveyors to ensure costs are kept within budget
- Have experience in the residential projects
- Can handle 4 to 5 sites at one time
- Willing to work 6 days (48 hours) every week
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Mandarin speaking is a preferred
Please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or email@example.com for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-six years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it's who we are and what we do!