Our clients have a few business development manager positions around Auckland and Hamilton. If you are a business development expert, or you have many network. Please submit your CV immediately.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
As a BDM, you should have below skills:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience with conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
You must be a native English speaker.
We only accept the candidates who live in New Zealand and have legal work right. For more information, please feel free to contract Catherine 09 375 0141.