- Rewarding and challenging role
- Opportunity to grow
- Great supportive team environment
Are you an experienced Law Graduate or Legal Administrator? We have a fantastic in-house legal role in Auckland CBD . This could be the opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant or Administrator to move into the legal industry or suit someone already working in the legal industry looking for a change or new opportunity. The role entails supporting seniors solicitors in the area of trusts and wealth management.
Key duties :
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Reviewing documents and conduct legal research as required;
- Maintain file management;
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders;
- General office duties such as photocopying, filing, scanning.
- Support Senior Solicitors
About you :
- At least two years experience in a professional corporate environment;
- Great command of the English both written and verbally;
- Great attention to detail;
- Tertiary level qualification in law or a related field; (desirable)
Please note that candidate applications without a valid working visa for NZ will not be considered or responded to.
If these unique opportunities sound of interest, then get in touch.
For more information contact Helen Walsh on 021 193 1288 or email email@example.com. To apply, please submit your CV via the apply button.