Exciting opportunity for AML Officers to join one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
The ideal candidates will be responsible for managing and clearing alerts generated in the AML Transaction Monitoring system.
You will also be:
- reviewing transaction monitoring alerts for potentially suspicious activity
- completing transaction monitoring alerts and escalate where required
- customer contact for addition requirement or help with their accounts
- managing, clearing and escalating alerts/cases within the transaction monitoring system following the appropriate procedure
You will have the following skills:
- ideally experience and/or background in AML transaction monitoring would be ideal, however not essential as full training will be provided
- excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable KYC (know your client)/AML requirements
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to act in discrete and confidential manner
- identify required actions and deliver on commitments
- Bachelor Degree in Law/Finance/Business or other relevant qualification
This is an immediate opportunity for a fixed term role till December 31st 2021. We would like to move quickly on this, so if this sounds like you please apply now!
This is a great opportunity, so if this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply button. For more information please contact Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with full confidentiality