Understanding of information about NZ banks’ lending policies and procedures, Constantly monitoring and evaluating the activities and retails banking products of local major banks. Assisting Head of Retail Banking to review the retail credit policy and home loan policy and procedure in accordance with local market practice and develop home loan business and meet annual target.
Assisting Head of Retail Banking to set up and develop full lines of retail products and related procedures to enhance competitiveness in local market. Focus on new revenue, acquisition and retention of customers and profitable business, covering asset and liability growth and cross sell to all customer
Processing the broker deals, keying in the application in the Bank’s systems and following up on related lending service. Providing brokers with regular updates on bank credit policy together with Risk Management Department. Monitoring and analyzing broker loans performance, delivering the report to Head of Retail and Brokers and training advisers accordingly, to maintain high quality of broker loan portfolio.
Keeping close and effective communication and good relationship with existing brokers and customers, and developing new brokers and customers as well to growing loan volume and
revenue. Reconciliation of loan drawdown with broker, making progressive payment of commission, and getting claw back from broker for borrower’s early repayment within certain period since drawdown.
Promotes and sells a range of packaged solutions which meet customer needs including end to end processing/packaging and subsequent handover to account manager in branch. Assist with account manager for managing customer portfolio, services relationships and cross-selling products and services. Achieving targets including deposits and intermediate business income.
Plans effectively and takes accountability for delivering on result. Manages expectations and accepts accountability for deadlines, budget, and outcomes. Work with retail branch in customer business referrals and training & development with frontline staff to better enhance working efficiency.
Ensuring that you perform your duties in a way that prioritises customer needs, including by acting in accordance with company’s values.
- Tertiery education background in relavent major.
- Excellent track record of delivering business targets, meeting customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Good understanding of retail products and business procedures, significant sales, and training skills in financial services.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of credit writing/strategy/analyzing, as well as portfolio management.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience required in China or New Zealand in similar roles.
- Fluency in Mandarin could be an advantage, proficiency in both written and verbal English. Track record of achieving targets and building good long-term relationships.