Administration and Retail Support Specialist
Orphans Aid International (OAI) is a Charitable Trust that was founded in New Zealand in 2004 and is headquartered in Queenstown. OAI supports orphanages in Romania, Russia, India and Uganda, and provides aid to projects that lift the world’s most vulnerable children out of hopeless situations.
The Administration and Retail Support Assistant is a full time role based in the friendly Queenstown head office. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, retail shop/online shop, retail/inventory, POS and other technical needs.
The ideal person would be able to multi task, problem solve, be tech savy, is willing to lend a helping hand and go the extra mile to support the office and retail shops.
The job also consists of:
- working in conjunction with the accounts manager and supporting the accounts manager with this
- Assist with hardware issues across all our NZ OAI locations
- Assist with IT issues across all Retail outlets and Queenstown office
- Provide some basic training when staff need upskilling with basic PC or software skills
- Ensure our online shop is up to date and new products are being uploaded regularly
- Assist with other basic office duties when needed, especially during busy periods or times of leave
- Answering phone enquiries when needed
- Learn and become fully conversant with all aspects of our internal software systems
Most of all, this role would ideally suit someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is passionate about working for a charity that makes a real impact for children around the world.
This role is based in Queenstown and we welcome applications from those who live locally or who are able to commute from the Central Otago region.