Fantastic opportunity for a First Line Monitoring & Assurance Analyst to join one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
The ideal candidate is responsible to provide Quality Assurance/First Line Monitoring (6 eye) checks of Customer Due Diligence reviews and client onboarding within Operations New Zealand. Your main stakeholders will be the Client Integrity Unity in New Zealand. You will work closely with CDD Analysts, Team Leads and management to provide timely feedback, coaching and assurance over completeness and quality of CDD files and client Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) activities.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- expert understanding of the various AML/CTF CDD requirements
- minimum 8 years Banking/Finance experience
- minimum 5 years AML/CTF and CDD requirements experience
- experience in developing processes, guidance and training specific to CDD
- analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable KYC (know your client)/AML requirements
- working experience with Banking systems and transactions preferred
PLEASE NOTE: we are only accepting applicants who are willing to be based in the Wellington office.
This is an immediate opportunity for a fixed term role till January 2022. We would like to move quickly on this, so if this sounds like you please apply now!
This is a great opportunity, so if this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply button. For more information please contact Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with full confidentiality