You will be supporting a principal within this well-established company. it is fast-paced, high-performing, and not for the faint-hearted! You will from day to day be working with many high-profile clients. The principal will support your career development and offer a comprehensive training.
Some of your duties will include arranging, organising of some internal in client meetings, working on large contracts as well as other more general secretarial duties.
- Demonstrated good personality suitable for Administration position
- Sound Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced attention to detail
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to take direction as well as use initiative
- Professional meeting minute taking skills
- Outstanding dictation from record skills
If it sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or feel free to contact Catherine Wang 021 191 4250 firstname.lastname@example.org