Fabulous in-house opportunity for a lawyer interested in media content, freedom of expression, community attitudes, public law, policy and regulation.
- Bring your unique perspective to the table
- Interesting and varied subject matter
- Small high-functioning team
Our client is seeking a Lawyer with approximately one plus years PQE plus to join their small, high-functioning team. You will assist in analysing formal complaints referred to the organisation and provide advice to Board members on complaints, drafting high-quality draft decisions, providing advice on legal precedents, and peer review.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- A lawyer with around two years post-qualification experience plus in a relevant area of law and a sound academic record;
- Confident and capable in articulating your views using sound reasoning, both verbally and in written form;
- Well organised, with the ability to manage a busy, varied workload;
- Detail oriented with strong analysis skills; and
- A great team player with a collaborative working style
To apply please submit your covering letter, resume and academic transcript. For a confidential discussion and more information, please call Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email Ashna.email@example.com.