Student Support Advisors | Kaitohutohu Tautoko Tauira - Te Kupenga Hauora Maori
We are looking for proactive leaders passionate about driving positive change and supporting Māori and Pasifika students at tertiary level. Join the amazing team at one of New Zealand’s leading Universities and make a real difference!
About the Role | Te Whiwhinga mahi
This is a great opportunity to play a huge part in positively influencing Māori and Pasifika students within the Faculty or Medicine and Health Science.
You will have a key role in building a culturally responsive learning environment for Māori and Pasifika students and supporting their success through well-being, pastoral care and learning support.
About you | He kōrero mōu
We are looking to recruit 4 stand out candidates who are culturally competent and have lived experiences. This could mean starting your journey in Tikanga Māori and Te Reo Māori and/or being in touch with Pasifika values.
You will need to be a confident person, passionate about helping people and ready to progress your career.
You will also need:
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Tertiary qualification
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively in a team environment
- Cultural competence
Benefits| Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
Enjoy flexible working, a positive working environment and make every day count!
- Flexible employment practices
- Competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave (pro-rated)
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and other discounts on internal and external services.
- Stellar building right in the heart of Auckland CBD
For more information contact Bel Singh on 021 224 5698 or Bel.email@example.com. To apply, please submit your CV via the apply button. Please note that due to current restrictions we are unable to accept applications from candidates who are not New Zealand citizens or residents.