Every day we work to make a lasting difference to the lives of tamariki and whānau in need, so they thrive.
- Part-time 28 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Creating better outcomes for tamariki and whānau
The purpose of this role is to deliver a comprehensive communications plan covering internal and external communications that enables Barnardos to reach its strategic goals. You will be able to tell the story of the difference we make for tamariki, rangitahi and whānau, while supporting the organisation to advocate for systemic change.
As a well-versed communications professional you will be able to navigate the below responsibilities with ease:
- Provide high quality communications advice and support
- Develop and maintain a clear communication strategy
- Provide effective and supportive leadership to develop and deliver strategic marketing and communications plans.
- Lead the development and implementation of a strategic external communications, media and engagement plan
Who are we:
For over 60 years Barnardos has been shaping brighter futures together with tamariki and whānau in Aotearoa. Our mahi across social services, early learning and advocacy for children’s wellbeing means we're there for the whole childhood journey, and beyond.
Every day, we’re making a positive, long-lasting difference to children's lives.
As New Zealand’s largest childrens’ charity our people are at the heart of all we do as they make a real and positive difference in the lives of thousands of tamariki, rangatahi, whanau and communities every year.
For more information, please contact Tessa Wilkie at Niche Recruitment on 021 198 9580 or firstname.lastname@example.org - or APPLY NOW