Intermediate Property Lawyer
About the role:
You will be responsible for independently and confidently managing conveyancing, commercial property and general practice matters for our clients as well as supporting the directors with other work. There will be an opportunity for you to develop skills and gain experience in litigation, debt recovery and banking and finance matters as well as being supported and encouraged with your CPD. This role will also enable you to develop your mentoring experience through supporting the less experienced members of the team. You will embrace maximising the use of technology to proactively meet the needs of our clients.
You will have:
- Previous experience in residential conveyancing and commercial property
- Confidence and ability to work independently
- Passionate about and comfortable with technological innovation
- A desire to mentor and support our junior team members
- The desire to broaden expertise and step up to more responsibility
- A current practicing certificate in New Zealand
Our client is passionate about building a new style of firm and challenging the traditional CBD firm structure. They have experienced rapid growth and need a technically savvy solicitor who is ready to take on the challenge of a fast-growing client base. You will have your own office, have administrative support and the ability to work from home 1 day per week.
To apply click the "Apply" or "I'm interested" button below and submit your CV, cover letter and academic transcript. For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Chris Stewart at Niche Recruitment on 021 539 043.