Principal/Senior/Advisor – Māori Housing and Urban Development
- Make Aotearoa’s housing system more equitable and inclusive, particularly for Māori
- Strengthen Māori-Crown relationship through the development of thriving communities
- Grow your knowledge of ao Māori, te reo me ōna tikanga, while supporting others to do the same
About these roles
The focus of these roles is to improve Māori housing and urban development outcomes for, with and by Māori.
The importance of ensuring the wellbeing of people within the home, and our connection with the land - acknowledges the generations of people who have always called this place ‘home' - and affirms our commitment to delivering for future generations of New Zealanders.
- Sound knowledge of government and public sector processes
- Working knowledge of Waitangi Tribunal claim process
- High level of competency to Māori values, practices, and perspectives
- Legal, research, and/or policy background
- Build and draw on collaborative networks to deliver high quality responses and advice
- Demonstrated adaptability to changing work priorities
Overall, this is a unique opportunity to shape the future of housing in Aotearoa, so that everyone has a place to call home.
For more information, please contact Cassie A'uvaa at email@example.com 021 198 0253 or Lourdes Turconi on 022 6022 087 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to send us your CV and cover letter either through selecting "I'm interested" or directly to us by email. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, and advertising will remain open until the role is appointed.