- Set Māori and Pasifika rangatahi up for success
- Be the face of the organisation
- Whānau and Community focussed kaupapa
Mō Mātou | About Us
The Koru Trust was created to uplift and support rangatahi and their whānau in the wider Auckland area, to prepare them for work and traject them on a successful life path. Our programmes are customised to meet the specific needs of our clients and include individual mentoring, group workshops, boot camps, keynote speaking, and weekly mentoring.
Leading with integrity, respect, leadership, honesty, and passion, we are committed to supporting rangatahi and their hapori through continuous improvement in various areas, including financial sustainability, administration, governance, communication, and promoting a culture of excellence.
We are committed to facilitating change and inspiring communities.
Mā te Tūranga | About the Role
As the Executive Assistant at Koru Trust, you will be the face of our organisation, representing us to stakeholders, partners, and the community. Your crucial responsibilities include organising files and crafting CVs to support our rangatahi in their journey to success.
You will serve as the indispensable right-hand person to our Executive Director, assisting in various aspects of leadership. Additionally, you will be responsible for liaising with contractors, funders, programme administrators, and vendors, ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout our mission. Your role is pivotal in our commitment to uplifting the lives of at-risk and underprivileged youth.
You will be located in Auckland CBD and working business hours Monday – Friday.
Mōu Ake | About you
At Koru Trust, we're searching for an exceptional Executive Assistant who embodies our values and is driven to make a profound impact. Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience working for Not-For-Profit organisations.
- An understanding of Māori and Pasifika communities and their unique challenges, reflecting your commitment to inclusivity and diversity.
- Resilience and self-motivation to help you excel in an environment where your contributions make a significant difference.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks and an understanding of HR processes.
- A genuine love for uplifting at risk rangatahi and helping them shape a brighter future.
- A clean full drivers licence
While experience is a plus, we are open to dynamic candidates who are passionate and eager to learn on the job. If you have the drive and commitment to our mission, we want to hear from you.
Ngā Whaihua | The Benefits
In addition to competitive salary, and training, you can take advantage of flexible work arrangements, working with a small but exceptional team, and be the creator and innovator of your own domain.
Tonoa Mai | Apply Today!
To apply, submit your cover letter and CV through Seek or to the email address below.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
If you have any pātai, please contact Megan Manning on 021 242 4339 or firstname.lastname@example.org