Senior Data Analyst and Insights Advisor
Bring your senior data and insights experience to support high standards of conduct in the real estate industry.
Ko wai matou | About us
The Real Estate Authority – Te Mana Papawhenua (REA) is the independent government agency that regulates the New Zealand Real Estate profession. Our purpose is to promote and protect the interests of consumers in real estate transactions and promote public confidence in the performance of real estate agency work.
REA is a high performing respected conduct regulator with a critical role in the real estate sector. We license real estate agents, oversee the code of conduct, continuing professional development and the complaints and discipline process. We are a proactive, evidence-led regulator committed to supporting high standards of conduct in the profession and protecting consumer interests. We strive to understand and serve the needs of New Zealand’s diverse communities in all of our work.
REA offers a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome people who bring a range of perspectives, skills and experience including those who may bring a Māori and Pacific Peoples perspective.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Use data analysis methodology and techniques, and give effect to REA’s intelligence and insights data strategy to identify drivers of risk, regulatory conduct issues, trends in the market, and how best to address them.
- Deliver efficient and effective data and intelligence analysis and reporting to meet REA regulatory requirements.
- Engage directly with REA teams to ensure data insights (from both external and internal data sources), are focused on regulatory drivers and risks and regulatory impact.
- Actively participate in REA’s system enhancement activities to improve organisational data and insights capability and regulatory performance.
- Share knowledge across teams that drive outcomes to support delivery of REA’s regulatory mandate and strategy.
Mō koe | About you
- Relevant tertiary qualification and proven experience in data extraction, analysis, reporting and practical application.
- Ability to work across teams to identify and support use of critical data and research insights to deliver the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design and management, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to convey complex technical information easily to a wide range of REA teams.
- Naturally curious, be self-motivated and passionate about helping others leverage data in their decision making.
- Bring an understanding of and commitment to te Ao Māori perspectives.
- Entitled to work in New Zealand.
Kia kakama | Apply now
For more information, please contact Lourdes Turconi email@example.com
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter via the apply button.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and advertising will remain open until the role is appointed.