Our client, a well-regarded, busy, and progressive company, seeks a junior level and a senior level of Architectural Designer to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands on experience working on delivering high quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration.
- Produce high quality Building Consent drawings and full contract documentation from concept drawings.
- Deliver customer briefing sessions and produce concept designs.
- Liaise with structural engineers and other consultants to complete consent drawings.
- Complete Building Consent amendments.
- Supervise junior designers, peer review design by others and uphold company design standards.
Ideal candidates should have:
- 2-5 years' practical experience.
- Experience in ArchiCAD is a plus.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of the NZ Building code and District Plans knowledge and experience.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sector.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Mandarin speaking is a preferred
If you have more than 10 years’ experience, just give me a call for a confidential conversation. We can discuss some partnership opportunities.