Our client, location is in North Shore, seeks a senior level of Architectural Technician to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands on experience working on delivering high quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration.
- Produce high quality Building Consent drawings and full contract documentation from concept drawings.
- Deliver customer briefing sessions and produce concept designs.
- Site visit when it is necessary.
- Liaise with structural engineers and other consultants to complete consent drawings.
- Complete Building Consent amendments.
- Supervise junior designers, peer review design by others and uphold company design standards.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Most than 3 years' practical experience.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- Experience in Revit is a plus.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of the NZ Building code and District Plans knowledge and experience.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sector.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Mandarin speaking is must
If you have more than 10 years’ experience, just give me a call for a confidential conversation. We can discuss some partnership opportunities.