Our client, location is in North Shore, seeks an intermediate level Urban Planner to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands-on experience working on delivering high-quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration.
Qualifications and skills would be:
- 2-5 years’ planning experience under your belt.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- A tertiary qualification in urban planning, resource management.
- Strong working knowledge of the Resource Management Act 1991.
- Critical thinking skills, and a collaborative and agile mindset.
- A high level of customer service skills with excellent case management and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.