Senior OD Advisor
- Arts & Culture sector
- Exciting range of projects
- 12 month fixed term contract
Our client in the arts and culture sector is growing and they are seeking a highly experienced OD professional to manage and deliver a number of important projects on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be joining a small P&C team and, although you will be the sole OD specialist, you will have great support from the Manager who has a strong OD background. It will be an enjoyable mix of autonomy and co-creation across a wide variety of projects.
You will be working on a wide range of projects including:
- Ensuring the ongoing sustainability and embedding of a coaching programme
- Improving the on-boarding and induction programme, including engagement with te Reo and Tikanga Māori from day 1 with the organisation
- Identifying capability gaps and building a plan for addressing development needs
- Writing the policy and guidance for flexible working
If you have hands-on experience in projects similar to those listed above (from inception to delivery), and you're keen to work in a creative environment, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information contact Jane Temel on 021 499 902 or APPLY NOW!
If you would like to contact the Niche People Culture & Change team, email us: