Our client, location is in North Shore, is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to undertake engineering assignments for projects from the initial client inquiry through to the completion of the project, including liaison with clients, associated consultants, local authorities and other statutory bodies. Our firm provides structural design of residential, and commercial projects.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
Qualifications and skills would be:
- Recognised degree in Civil Engineering (Structural).
- 2-5 years’ experience in a structural engineering design role working in the NZ based company.
- In-depth knowledge of NZ building codes and NZ standards.
- Excellent ability to use AutoCAD.
- Critical thinking skills, and a collaborative and agile mindset.
- A high level of customer service skills with excellent case management and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.