Qualifications and skills would be:
- 1-2 years' practical experience.
- Certain experience in construction drawing on residential sector.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Revit software skill
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Citizen or PR is preferred.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
If it sounds like you, please contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or APPLY NOW!
Established in 1994, Niche has been the premier provider of legal talent to the New Zealand market for over twenty-five years, gaining an excellent reputation across both the public and private sector. Specialising in recruitment for in-house legal teams, top tier legal firms, medium and small sized practices, and Barristers' chambers, Niche is the most widely recognised brand for employment in the legal field and covers the full spectrum of specialist legal positions from qualified solicitors and partners; in-house solicitors through to general counsel and commercial managers. Further information on Niche can be found on our website www.nicherecruitment.co.nz
Niche Recruiting Specialists - it is who we are and what we do!