Our client, location is in Newmarket, seeks an intermediate level draftsperson to join their team. The role will be working alongside their passionate and dynamic partner allowing hands on experience working on delivering high quality design and building projects including medium density residential houses and commercial alteration. This is a good opportunity for a junior to intermediate level draftsperson to stamp their own personality on the role and produce quality concepts to go to full working drawings.
Qualifications and skills would be:
- 1-3 years' practical experience.
- Certain experience in construction drawing and construction site coordination, familiar with building materials, building codes and professional technical coordination.
- Strong construction detailing skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sector.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of NZBC, NZ Standards.
- Provide construction documentation for building & resource consent.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A valid New Zealand working permit.
- Mandarin speaking is must