Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Property Solicitor for an opportunity to work in a variety of interesting trusts and property work.
The work consists of commercial property, residential property and trusts. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside some highly regarded senior trusts and property practitioners with ongoing development and training opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- have at least 4 years + experience as a property or trust lawyer within a firm (flexibility around this)
- experience in at least one of the following areas - insolvency and/or insurance, resource management
- innovative, strategic and embrace technology
- enjoy coaching and mentoring
- must have, or be eligible to apply for, a practicing certificate in New Zealand
- located in Wellington/Lower Hutt
Our client is a long established, well respected and expanding law firm which provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. They are a supportive and collegial team that offer fantastic opportunities with a range of wellness, cultural competence, leadership development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity, so if this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply button. For more information please contact Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with full confidentiality