Engineering New Zealand is the professional home for all engineers in New Zealand. As our Professional Development Coordinator, you will be supporting the delivery of a wide range of professional development activities for our members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of our creative and talented Professional Development team and will be responsible for the following key activities:
Scheduling - coordinating the schedule of professional development activities and keeping the event management system up to date.
Promotion - publishing professional development programme details to our website and coordinating the content and scheduling for promotional campaigns.
Delivery - coordinating venues, catering, facilitators, promotion, workbooks etc for processional development activities and managing the onsite logistics for any locally hosted activities
Member and client support – responding to and resolving queries to enable an efficient and positive experience
- Experience in a similar event or learning coordination, marketing and promotions position.
- Strong coordination and administration skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritise, pay attention to detail and act with urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, and build trust and confidence.
- Technical proficiency with the ability to use a range of technology to achieve results.
- A creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
We have a fantastic culture at Engineering New Zealand and we’re looking for someone who will embody our organisational values of being connected, credible, colourful and people-centred. If you have the relevant skills and experience, and you are a friendly and positive team member, you will be ideally suited to this role.
The position is for 22.5 hours per week (0.6 FTE) across three full days or 4-5 shorter days.
Please apply by submitting your covering letter and CV by the closing date of Friday, 26 February 2021.