We are seeking a seasoned Project Manager on a fixed term basis until February 2022 to support a major cultural change programme within a large government entity. You will be working closely with a Programme Manager and will stand in for them when they are away.
Your main responsibilities
- Provide leadership for the project by building strong relationships with the programme team and key stakeholders across the business
- Oversee the full project life cycle from initiation to deployment for multiple initiatives
- Manage risk, evaluation, and measurement reporting
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Track and manage the programme budget, with monthly reporting completed in liaison with the Finance team.
Skills and Experience to be Successful
- At least 3 years’ proven project management experience
- Knowledge, competency and interest in culture change
- Attention to detail with accurate record keeping, planning and procurement abilities including budget management.
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’ and looks at the impact of decisions on the wider parts of the organisation.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams)
- Prior PRINCE 2 Practitioner Certification would be an advantage
If you are a motivated self-starter with experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solid project management skills, you will enjoy having an organisation-wide impact within this culture change programme.
For more information contact Jane Temel on 021 499902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!