My client is specialising in the building and sale of both residential and commercial property. They are seeking for many roles including an exceptional Marketing Manager who can take their marketing and brand reputation to the next level. An individual who thrives on the satisfaction gained from planning and driving a plan for both the company and agents.
With your previous experience in real estate marketing, you will have the foundation for complete success in this role. A sharp eye for detail and ensuring that our marketing runs smoothly, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and implement a yearly marketing calendar for the company, sales, property management and commercial departments, of promotions and other marketing activities to maximize traffic through our platforms.
- Design and implement specific and targeted campaigns that will drive customer traffic and engagement.
- Managing and coordinating all marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring responsibility for all media (digital, print, and social).
- Expanding and developing marketing platforms.
- Working closely with other teams on the final approvals of property marketing and social media design
- Ensuring the company maintains an up-to-date social media presence as well as developing and implementing social media strategies across WeChat, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and other sites.
- Creating, executing, monitoring, and reporting on all marketing activity and results, including mass email distribution.
- You will also be responsible for the promotion of the company brand, building relationships with key journalists, media partners, looking for PR opportunities and editorial coverage.
- Manage blog content for web pages and other various advertising forms.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- You will have intermediate knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as experience managing digital marketing including website development and implementation, EDMs, SEO /SEM, online advertising, listing portals and social media.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Real Estate marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
- Marketing related degree.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Proven working knowledge of social media tools.
- Chinese speaker is preferred (Because you need to handle WeChat community).
This role would suit a person who thinks outside of the box and is self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude. Join a fun, friendly team of industry-leading professionals and take your career further, building on your marketing skills to provide new initiatives.
For more information, contact Catherine Wang on 09 375 0141 or click on 'Apply Now'.