Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Support/Executive to be part of a supportive and engaged team in the public sector.
The Legal Support/Executive would be supporting the Chief Legal Advisor, Chief Legal Counsels and the Operational and Corporate Legal team. You will be dividing your time between project planning and implementation of knowledge management projects, assisting with administrative and reporting systems and processes- including continuous improvement initiatives, coordinating case management of matters referred for legal support, and administrative support. You will use your initiative to pro-actively identify needs and respond to requests for assistance.
To be successful for this role, you will need to:
- Have experience working in a government or relevant commercial environment
- Knowledge management and project management skills, including gaining an in-depth knowledge of the online tools and processes, identifying process and system improvements, and leading change
- Adaptability to resolve problems, to anticipate people’s requirements and display initiative
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to supporting the Chief Legal Advisor, Chief Legal Counsels, and Legal team with the ability to think one step ahead
- Achieve results both within a team and independently, showing a high level of initiative and judgement, flexibility, and a sense of responsibility
If working as part of a supportive team that is committed to encouraging career development sound like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Note: For this role you must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. Because of the nature of ‘work’ you must have a clear police record. You will also need to have resided in New Zealand for the last five years.
This is a great opportunity, If you feel this is the right role for you, then we would like to hear from you. please submit your For more information, please contact on or email . All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.