Regional Services Manager, Nelson
Delivering inclusive, successful employment opportunities
Workbridge is the largest New Zealand-owned employment service for people with a disability or health condition.
Helping people into meaningful, successful, and sustainable employment is at the centre of what we do. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you are one of eight Regional Service Managers responsible for providing effective leadership and efficient management of services to deliver outstanding employment outcomes for our job seekers and employers. This role is based in our Richmond office and will require occasional travel to our Blenheim and Greymouth offices.
The key deliverables in this role are:
- Delighting our jobseekers and employers through the consistent delivery of quality service and outstanding employment outcomes
- Providing staff with clear leadership and direction that supports Workbridge’s strategic direction and business plan
- Developing and executing a regional business plan
- Facilitating and developing meaningful and effective working relationships in your region
To be successful in this role, you will offer:
- A background in customer focused service delivery
- A proven record of developing and managing high performing teams
- A leadership style that engages and connects staff across multi-site teams
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining strong relationships
A clear understanding of the disability and employment sectors will be a significant advantage in this role and we encourage candidates with lived experience of disability to consider this exciting leadership opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing professional development opportunities and a positive workplace culture. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday although some work outside of these hours may also be required.
If this sounds like the right professional and personal fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity, so if this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply button. For more information please contact Ashna Narayan on 021 225 9974 or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with full confidentiality