- Do you have attention to detail?
- Would you like to broaden your Project Coordinator skill set?
- Are you able to provide effective quality support to a team?
- Do you have amazing communication skills?
- Are you quick organizing schedules, managing projects, timelines, and people?
If this sounds like something that you would excel in, let’s talk!
About the Role
We are looking for a savvy Project Coordinator who would like to grow their skill set and is wanting more opportunities.
Ideally you will be proficient with Microsoft office, primarily Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
You need to fit easily into a team environment and be comfortable using attributes from a number of project management methodologies.
You would be part of a team that are highly organized and who love a sense of humor.
This role requires strong communication and relationship management skills.
You need to have an appetite for problem solving and have good judgement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating projects from inception to completion,
- Schedule management, tracking and maintaining projects documentation.
- Providing timely, efficient, and quality support to the Enrolment and Community Engagement Project Managers.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in successfully coordinating a number of large and complex projects,
- Relationship management skills and ability to work in a team,
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task; and
- A can-do attitude.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
The Commission is an independent Crown entity, who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation in the electoral process. The Commission’s aim is to make it easy to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referendums.
The Commission provides a diverse learning and development environment, as well as being a family friendly employer that offers flexible working conditions.
To discuss further and to obtain a copy of the job description, please contact
Applications close 9am Monday 25th October 2021