|Job title:||Senior Assurance and Risk Advisor|
|Industry:||AoG Participating Agency|
|Expertise:||Risk & Compliance|
|Skills:||Assurance Senior Advisor Risk Management Enterprise Risk Management|
Senior Assurance and Risk Advisor
- Truly individualised working from home policy
- Small, cohesive team within a larger organisation with plenty of career opportunities
- Wellness and wellbeing of employees a core priority
About the role
Utilise your risk and/or assurance expertise to ensure an effective, well embedded Enterprise Risk Management System and Culture. With a clear improvement work plan in place, use your expertise and influencing skills to improve the organisation’s risk capability and engagement through education and coaching. You will work alongside Tier 2 and 3 managers and support them to deliver best practice in risk management within their teams and portfolios.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation
- Lead design and implementation of enterprise risk management education
- Facilitate risk and assurance workshops
- Produce assurance and risk insights, analytics and reports for the organisation
- Undertake assurance activities as required
Skills and experience
- 3+ years in a risk and assurance related role
- Proven ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with managers
- Confident facilitator and influencer
- Analytical and report writing ability
About the company and team
Our client is a large government organisation committed to and focussed on the pursuit of oranga – the wellbeing and safety of the people, whānau and that of the communities they serve across the motu.
As part of a small team (25-30) that sits within the wider Finance, Planning and Assurance Team, you will contribute to ensure work done by the organisation is planned, aligned and connected, conducted lawfully and in a financially stable way.
- Work from home or office, whatever works best for you and gets the mahi done
- Refurbished office building, central Wellington
- An inclusive team that does the daily quiz and does fun activities
- Optional free Te Reo lessons available at all levels
- Generous learning and development support
How to apply
For more information contact Chris Stewart at Niche Recruitment on 021 539 043 or apply now! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, and the applications will close as soon as the role is filled.