Are you looking for a varied role where you can proactively engage with kaimahi? If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to people-centric, positive, and impactful communications – then this is the role for you!
This is an internally focused role that supports staff wellbeing and engagement, whilst ensuring the effective incorporation of organisational strategy across communication outputs. Acting as the intermediary between the region and the National Office you will be responsible for developing communication strategy and collateral. Another essential element to this dynamic role is managing regional requirements for internal and external communications, including stakeholder and proactive media relations.
A great opportunity for an energetic communications professional with hands on communications and engagement experience, ideally within the public sector.
As a personable individual, you will be confident engaging with stakeholders, media and kaimahi across the organisation. You will be comfortable operating within a te ao Māori environment and be passionate about incorporating tikanga Māori and te reo into communication and engagement activities. This role would suit someone with experience or a strong interest in kaupapa Māori.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Established research, interviewing and writing skills.
- Strong oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to proactively identify communications opportunities
- A buildable understanding of te reo Māori and tikanga and how to incorporate it into communications.
- An understanding of how to mitigate risk by asserting good judgment
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of tasks to a high standard.
- Understanding of the impact of Change Management on staff from a communications perspective
Tessa Wilkie at Niche Recruitment on 021 198 9580 or email@example.com - or APPLY NOW