Mō te Tūranga | About the Role
Here at Niche Recruitment, we are delighted to be partnering with our public sector client that holds integrity, independence, and trust at its forefront. Do you get your kicks out of building people’s capability to reach their potential? Do you want to make a difference to the employee experience? Then this could be a perfect match!
Reporting to Capability and Culture Business Partner, you will be a team of two within the wider People and Capability team, who thrive on purpose, fun and collaboration. Bringing together Organisational Development and Learning & Development, we are looking for that superstar that can roll up their sleeves, build solutions, and work with external subject-matter experts to achieve great results. A busy and varied role that suits an innovative self-starter, who appreciates the value of successful relationships to identify, develop, and implement capability and culture initiatives. At the same time, you will enjoy the coordination element to the role, bringing a high level of attention to detail and be the “face” of training.
He pūkenga tou | Skills and Experience
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering capability and organisational development initiatives, activities, and programmes.
- Experience building diversity and cultural capability.
- The ability to manage priorities while driving a variety of activities and deadlines.
- Experience working with different stakeholders from suppliers, SMEs to people leaders.
- Sharp attention to detail and quality.
- Tech savy and can work with different systems and processes.
- Is proactive and solutions focussed who enjoys the nitty gritty of coordination activities.
- Self-motivated by the opportunity to coach, support, challenge, and influence.
Tēnā tonoa mai | Apply Now
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for and you want to make a real difference in your work, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential kōrero please contact either:
Please note that we will be reviewing applications and interviewing on an ongoing basis, therefore an appointment may be made prior to the advertised close date. We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as you can with your CV and cover letter.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.